Instead of making resolutions for 2009, I'm going to do my best to focus on the highlights from the year 2008:
- Shedding the stress of our last house (landlord didn't pay mortgage) and moving into a wonderful house just around the corner.
- Going camping for the first time in...6 years (?). And enjoying it!
- Attending a wonderful family reunion with Spencer's family. Then, taking the big 'ol motorhome to Yellowstone for 3 days.
- Watching gas prices come down. More like watching them FALL down.
- Getting Emma into a fabulous pre-school (after months and months of waiting-list waiting).
- Taking the kids to Disneyland and living the fun through them (being 7 1/2 months pregnant).
- Being pregnant for the greater part of the year, and enjoying the short time I had with my precious, active-in-utero little girl.
- The countless trips and events when we got to see family.
Here's to a happy and even better 2009! This is our Christmas card, for those of you who didn't get one in the mail (due to lack of addresses, etc.). Merry Christmas!