Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Fluffy Hands

I found this little card Emma made in joy school for Mother's Day - I had stuck it on my dresser two weeks ago and it just resurfaced. It makes me smile each time I read it; Emma's answers are so random.

A Mother Like No Other
Happy is what I feel when my mother...is beautiful in her dress.
Her hands...are soft and fluffy. (What? Fluffy?)
She's funny when she...laughs and tickles us and smiles.
I love her because I like the temple.

This one goes right into her file of stuff to save.

5 comments:

Natalie N said...

Okay, that is precious! Thanks for sharing.
How are you feeling?! I hope you guys get to go camping this weekend...that will be so fun!

Trisha Paddock said...

Hey Cheri...I saw you on Heidi's blog and I hope you don't mind me commenting! Your family is so beautiful and adorable--but I'm not surprised! I still can't believe that your a "Mom"...an amazing and awesome Mom I should say. And now I hear that Whitney is engaged...I feel very, very ancient!

I just love your family to pieces...both yours and the Ghents. I still miss your Dad as our Bishop. And can I just say that Adam and Carly are just heaven sent for Ryan...seriously...they are awesome!

Jamie said...

So fluffy hands huh?

I think its funny that she loves you because she likes the temple. Kids are so funny sometimes.

little mrs w said...

hahaha I love this.

I am looking forward to this in the future someday.


I like that she likes you because she likes the temple.

Janene said...

kids think of the cutest things!