Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Something new

I have blogged before about the funny situations we find Emma in at nighttime (remember the winter clothes/ski hat picture from the middle of June??). Tonight, this one just made me smile, and made me proud too. A bookworm in the making. (None of those books was there when I put her to bed an hour earlier - quiet little stinker.)
And I found a new way to make my kids think I'm the best: new pajamas. Aren't new PJ's fun?? Disney had these pajamas for $3.99/$4.99 so I bought sizes a little big (next summer) and made their day. They came in the mail this afternoon - oh the excitement level in our house... Check out the website (outlet section) - maybe they still have some!

5 comments:

Nau Willis said...

oh how cute!!!!

The Howard Bolton Family said...

I love your children!

I love finding my children asleep with a good book. It makes me happy that they can find comfort in reading.

Crystal said...

I just saw Spencer like an hour ago! Haha and I had another person I knew from Virginia at the thing tonight, and I totally mixed up the places I knew both of them from, so when James Setterberg was with me finding your husband, I introduced him thinking I knew him from VA not Boston, and then he was like, um, yeah, I already know James. Ah the glories of moving a lot as a child! You can never remember where you are! So how soon after the baby is born are you coming to visit?

Anonymous said...

TOO cute! I hope you bought PJ's for the new baby too! :-)

Natalie N said...

Great pajama find, girl! I loved the picture of Emma with all those books around her. That's classic!

I just read Melissa's blog--that she's expecting! How fun for the two of you to have kids pretty close in age. Yay for cousins! :)

p.s.--random note: I found out my brother is working for PWC, not KPMG like I told you the other day. :)