Thursday, August 7, 2008

Problem


Suddenly these otherwise disgusting, PURE SUGAR candies are my best friend. I can't get enough. I even googled "smarties," found the homepage, and noticed there is a tab for "nutrition." Are you kidding me? So they're telling me that these have some nutritional value?

Halloween is not going to be pretty this year (or, it will be VERY pretty, depending on how you look at it); that I know already.

I need to remember at nighttime, when my teeth hurt, that it probably wasn't worth it. Any other seemingly reasonable adults who like these?

2 comments:

The Howard Bolton Family said...

I love Smarties. Here in Nephi, one can buy the large Smarties, they are sold like the Sprees. I buy several packages, at five for a dollar I believe they are a bargain! I have to be careful, because they tend to hurt my tongue after about twenty.

Natalie N said...

Ha ha. You're so funny. Smarties remind me of my mom--she always has a stash in her purse. Her grandkids and I always love them when she's around, but I never really crave them otherwise. What a funny pregnancy craving!