Monday, April 28, 2008

Aww

I love this picture of my kids. My sister was here for the weekend for her roomate's farewell, so we took the kids to the beach on Saturday. Seriously, I don't know if I've had that much fun in a long time! They had more fun together and with their Aunt Carly, and I probably took 50 pictures - all of them good ones! They sure were photogenic this weekend. These two are the best of friends and Emma is SO protective of her little brother. She's a mommy in training! And Tyler...what can I say - he's such a boy. He likes to be naked and carry a stick.

Word Art by Bethany Harty.

3 comments:

Natalie N said...

AWWW is right!! That is such a sweet picture of those two. Which beach did you go to? I'd love to try it out sometime!

Anonymous said...

Man I miss them!!! I need to come back. :-)

The Howard Bolton Family said...

I am SO jealous! I love the beach. I love the feel of the hot sand warming my whole body--even my soul. I love when children love each other. Could you package up some of that sibling love and sell it to me? I would buy it on ebay!

Mel