Friday, April 11, 2008

80 degrees


Not a lot of time (we're moving in a week and I really do have other things I should be doing! This is more fun)...

We had our warmest day of the year today. My mom flew in this morning and must have brought some Southern California sunshine with her! We filled up the little pool and were outside for a while before it got too hot. Tyler lasted longer than Emma; Emma came inside and wanted to dance. I tried to post a video of the two of them dancing, but it was a little too big (too high of resolution) and wouldn't work. Use your imaginations! I am thrilled it's so warm out and hope it lasts beyond my mom's visit!

5 comments:

Laura H. said...

When I told Michael that Mom flew up there he was all, "She goes there like once a month! I don't even remember the last time she came down here!" Ha ha. I was loving the warm weather for a while too. But today was like 88 or something and Sunday is supposed to be in the 90s. Yuck! Good luck with the move!

Anonymous said...

You all are so spoiled with your warm weather! It's not "too hot" until it reaches Las Vegas temperatures. :-) I love the look on Emma's face in the dancing pic. I'm excited to come visit!

Braden said...

i'm so jealous of your warm weather, it has been so cold out here in MA. we just hit 75 this week, then the next day there was a high of 37! so have fun in the wonderful CA weather. ;-)

Lisa R.D. said...

Very fun that you have such nice weather--it's finally warm here too (no snow in a whole 3 days!) just in time for our spring break. Make sure to email me your new address, hope you love your new house!

The Howard Bolton Family said...

Oh, the warm weather. I think I remember what that felt like....

Good luck with your move. Post your pictures!