Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Ka-chow

I made this layout for Tyler yesterday. These are pictures of Tyler on our visit to Disneyland/CA Adventure last fall; I took him over to that park for just a few minutes so he could see the "real-life" Lightning McQueen and Mater. The look on his face that day was priceless to me. And the thrill he got from having the honor of "washing" both cars was beyond his wildest dreams!

The whole time I was working on this layout, he kept checking in to see the pictures/images. I'd look over and see him standing there smiling. I think I'll print out a large size and put it up in his room as a sort of poster...it pretty much sums up almost everything about sweet Tyler at this fun age.

4 comments:

Natalie N said...

1) This is ADORABLE.
2) I want to take Cole to Disneyland just so he can spend the day there doing what your Tyler did. It would make his life!
3) Please teach me your digital scrapbooking ways. I am itching to learn!! This is a real talent you have! :)

Cheri said...

Natalie,

Come over and let's let the kids play, and you and I can play on the computer!
And yes, it would make Cole's life complete to see these cars. Tyler still talks about it!

We've got to get together soon!

Kristina and Tyson said...

I LOVE the scrapbook page! You are soooo creative! I would LOVE to scrapbook like that...maybe someday!

heidi said...

Super cute! What a fun way to scrapbook.