Monday, December 17, 2007

'Tis the Season to be GRUMPY!

After having 3 encounters with complete Scrooges in the last hour I am so irritated at the level of grumpiness out there this time of year! Two were in the car and one involved a man in a wheelchair. I was trying to be extra polite but I don't appreciate getting yelled at, honked at, and given ultra-dirty looks because I'm trying to obey the laws and be nice! Maybe I'll stay inside until Christmas is over, because these rude people are making me a grump too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's sad how people are rude when they are behind the glass of their cars.

By the way, those 3 Musketeers’ (mint) sound great. Do they come in sugar free?

Dad

Cheri said...

I don't think the mint 3 Musketeers come in sugar free, but I do know they are lower fat (45% less)are and a bit more healthy than the regular (probably because they're smaller!).