- I got mastitis for the first - and hopefully last - time.
- Tyler had one of the worst days of his life, that ended with lots of thorns in his hands and elbows.
- Emma compared me to a pig and how they feed their babies.
- Emma left me a note (notes are a nightly occurrence) saying when she's a mom she isn't going to yell at her kids (wanna bet?). Ouch.
- Some of our good friends moved away.
- I tried to let Tanner cry it out, but after 75 minutes couldn't take it anymore. It put me in a bad mood and I felt awful the rest of the day. His will is stronger than mine.
- Spencer was gone for two days and by the time he got home I had never been happier to see him.
- So...Spencer took the big kids to work with him yesterday (Saturday).
- Tanner started interacting/playing with me. He's lucky, because that's the ONLY thing that saved him this week.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Posted by Cheri at 8:32 AM