Wednesday, September 8, 2010

tanner's day

Spencer blessed Tanner in church on Sunday. It was pretty low-key but it was just how I wanted it. Spencer did a great job, as always. Tanner was (shockingly) so good during the blessing, and just looked around and was quite alert, from what I heard. Maybe it had to do with the fact that he was wearing his BYU socks and they had just won the day before.

Or maybe it was because his Grandma and Papa were able to be here and hold him to his little heart's content.

Regardless, I'm glad he was happy and cooperative. He's such a sweet boy.

7 comments:

Carly said...

What a cutie pie! Love that he was wearing BYU socks.

GHFamily said...

Too cute Cheri!

Natalie N said...

Look at that beautiful family! I especially love that first close-up picture of Tanner. What a handsome guy!

Kristina and Tyson said...

He is really so darn handsome! I didn't realize ya'll were blessing him on Sunday! Glad it was a beautiful memory for you all! BYU socks...that's awesome!

The Rich Family said...

So fun...we haven't gotten around to blessing Danielyet...maybe he will be talking by the time we do it. THis is a good reminder..we need to get on this...Tanner is so handsome. I love the family photo.miss you guys

The Rich Family said...

So fun...we haven't gotten around to blessing Danielyet...maybe he will be talking by the time we do it. THis is a good reminder..we need to get on this...Tanner is so handsome. I love the family photo.miss you guys

Melanie said...

He WAS so good! I was surprised by how good he was. He is such a cutie. I need to "borrow" him again for a morning to get my baby fix :)