Monday, October 28, 2013

our weekend in pictures



 
 

(Tanner was still feeling pretty awful - worst stomach bug ever)




I do need to say something about Macie's birthday. I want to remember that it was a crazy day, but when I left to pick up the kids from school I told Spencer to cut the "M" in the pumpkin and when I got back 25 minutes later it was DONE and ready (he was working from home and was super distracted so he won major points for actually hearing me and doing what I asked). It was a gorgeous day with a slight breeze, and as we released the balloons (3 pink and two purple with polka dots) we could see them for about 7 minutes in the sky. That was really fun. Also, my dear friend Danielle supplied the cupcakes...what a lifesaver she is.

We rounded out the weekend with two Halloween parties and our last time (in 2013) at Great America. Perfect weekend.

2 comments:

Carly said...

Love the pics. Awesome costumes! (Everyone!)

hales said...

Precious pictures.