Saturday, August 24, 2013

sadie

I just need to take a minute to get some things down...

At 9 1/2 months:
-Sadie waves, dances ("dance" is one of the only words she understands), and claps.
-She squints her eyes and smiles real big when she wants something.
-She crawls really fast
-She is starting to climb


-She is still a horrible sleeper (I just want to remember this someday...but can't fathom that I could forget). I am resigned to the fact that she will learn eventually.
-Still loves mom but is coming around to others in the family.
-She loves to swim. And she loves the bath. That is where she crawls.
-She has 4 teeth, 2 top and 2 bottom.
-She is a charmer. We get stopped everywhere we go, with lots of comments on her eyes, hair, etc.


2 comments:

Carly said...

Glad she's starting to warm up to others, because I want to play play play with her at Thanksgiving!

Misty said...

LOVE that last picture. She is gorgeous!