Saturday, August 31, 2013

back at it

This just might be my new favorite picture of my kids.


Someone asked how I got them all happy and looking. It took about 5 seconds. The 3 are trained. I set Sadie down, made lots of noise, and snapped. Easy.

Though it is equally as cute, if not more so, when she smiles at her siblings instead. 3 of her favorite people.
Crazy that number 1 and number 3 look alike, and number 2 and number 4 look alike. Do you agree?

The girls were kinda matchy. Not easy when they are 9 years apart. Seriously, what is cuter than pink jeggings?? Or Tanner's cute face?
The first day of school was also my birthday (LAME), and one of my cute Beehives and her mom "liked" my front door. What a cute idea! I love it so much I left it up. A couple of my other girls heart attacked me later in the day. So our traditional back-to-school pics in front of the door were a little different this year.
Tyler deemed his first day the "best first day of school ever!" Both have excellent teachers, and I haven't seen them this happy about school in a long time. This good news makes it slightly easier for me to send them away every morning.

Only 177 more days!

4 comments:

hales said...

Such cute kids! And great pictures.

Mark and Kim said...

Ever since I saw Sadie's red hair I've thought how 1/3 and 2/4 look alike! I love that photo on the step.

westoverwhatnots said...

What cute photos! Yes, you have two "pairs". Tyler is looking way too grown-up for 8. What a handsome boy! Happy belated birthday!

Misty said...

Your kids are DARLING!! I love when my baby looks at the siblings, too. So sweet! My boys are NOT well trained. THey should be. Instead they have the hardest time looking at the camera or you can tell they are YELLING...

CHEEEEEEESE!!!!