Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to the Best Wife!

I don't contribute enough to the blog as it is. It is probably better that way, but I couldn't pass up this opportunity to wish the most wonderful wife, best friend, and mom a Happy Birthday today.

Cheri doesn't get enough credit for all that she does and is. With each passing year and birthday, I can't help but think about how wonderful Cheri is and how lucky I am because she is part of my life. She is the best wife a guy could have. She is supportive of me in everything I do. She is a great friend. She makes me a better person with each passing day. Each time I see my wonderful children, I see so many of the incredible qualities they have and realize they come from her and not from me.

This past year further told me how amazing Cheri is and how strong she is as I watched her go through so many trials and still see her smile despite the trials. I wish Cheri a very happy birthday today with all of my love!

Your loving Husband - Spencer

p.s. Emma, Tyler, and Macie wish you a happy birthday too

15 comments:

hales said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cheri! We hope you have a wonderful day.
We were so excited on your birth day when we found out you were a girl. (no ultrasounds then) I was like: pink! lace! ruffles! bows! shoes! I even packed a pink sleeper in my bag hoping I would get to use it. Thanks for being such a wonderful daughter. We love you.
Mom and Dad

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Cheri! :)

Janalee said...

Cheri, I am so glad you were born! Have a wonderful day!

Cheri said...

Thanks Spencer, for showing me you know how to use the blog, and for taking such good care of me. I love the roses!!

Thanks everyone!!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Cheri! I hope you have a wonderful day--you definitely deserve it. Also, this is the first time I've seen your new blog header--it's adorable.

siovhan said...

Happy Birthday, Miss Cheri! I hope it's spectacular and full of fun family memories you'll think of fondly.

Carly said...

Awww this is cute. :-) Happy Birthday!

The John Hollingshaus Family said...

Happy Birthday!!! I think a girls night out is in order!

Natalie N said...

Hey you! I hope you had a wonderful day! Nice work Spencer, on the blog tribute. Cheri IS the bomb!! :)

Sierra Parke said...

Happy Birthday Cheri! What a sweet post by your husband.

GHFamily said...

It's your birthday, it's your birthday!

Jen said...

I hope you had a great birthday! Wow! How sweet was that note from Spencer! I loved it!

Janene said...

I'm late. Hope it was good times!

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

Hi Cheri,

Thanks so much for your comments. I draw strength from others who have experienced similar pain and have become stronger because of it. It is one of those trials that you endure through and hope to become the person the Lord sees you as.

I saw that our mutual friend is Carrie...I love her! I haven't seen her for about 10 years, but tell her I said that she was always my favorite ! :)
Thanks again!

P.S. Happy late birthday! :)

Kristen said...

Happy late birthday- I hope it was as wonderful as you are!