Thursday, August 23, 2007

A Tyler Sandwich

Over the last few days Tyler has said, "Tyler sandwich?" a few times. I thought he was hungry and reminded him where his un-eaten sandwich was (still on the table). However, I just had an ah-ha! moment. A couple mornings during the last few weeks, before Spencer leaves for work, he'll say "Time for a Tyler sandwich!" and I'll pick up Tyler and we'll all hug, smushing him between us. Tyler thinks it's the best thing since sliced bread (excuse the lame almost-pun)! Today when Tyler came to me, GRINNING, and said, "Tyler sandwich" I had to just laugh and promise him that we'll do it when daddy comes home. (By the way, Emma is usually still asleep when Spencer leaves so she has no idea what we're talking about.)

Here's a picture of my little Tyler, who just figured out that drinking from the spout is super fun... Funny enough, he taught Emma how to do this.


2 comments:

Janene said...

We've done Zach sandwiches for awhile. We tried to do a Ben sandwich the other day, and he wanted nothing of it!

Kristina and Tyson said...

that is the dang cutest thing I have ever heard!! I want to give Tyler a Tyler sandwhich! Give him a big hug from us!