Monday, August 3, 2015

california

Driving into LA was one of the scariest experiences of my life! Lots of cars - everywhere! I was missing Bentonville for those 90 minutes...
Anyway, we got in around 1:00 and it rained most of that day. We went shopping and then swimming (rain finally stopped!) for a few hours. The next day was Sunday and I skipped out on sunday school to talk to some friends in the hallway (he he). I love being back in the ward where I grew up.

On Monday and Tuesday we went to the beach. My big kids wanted to boogie board THE ENTIRE TIME, and that is just what they did. I'm glad my dad was there Monday and both parents on Tuesday so I could stay by the little kids and also hang out with Aarika and her kids (on Tuesday).

Here are a bunch of pictures of my kids who were so happy to be in the ocean. (By the way, they were fried.)

Papa took them sand dollar hunting early one morning.









No comments: