Monday, August 3, 2015

las vegas

I fully realize how lucky I am to be (almost) 33 years old and still have 4 living grandparents. When this big road trip started to materialize I knew we needed to spend some time with these grandparents of mine. We decided to stay one night in Las Vegas so my kids could get to know their incredible great-grandparents, who happen to live around the corner from each other.

We first stopped Kami's to swim for a bit before heading to the other side of town. The kids loved it, and Tanner got brave and went off the slide and jumped off the waterfall. Michelle came and brought her kids.


We stopped by the Hales' and Grandpa showed the boys all his awards from when he was a fighter pilot - that was so cool.

 We had to use the selfie stick so we could all be in the picture. I know I will treasure this forever.


Then we headed over to see the Winders and to have dinner and sleep there. Grandma was instantly friends with all my kids and they even pulled out the games and she joined right in. Some of my best memories are playing games with her all the time. She was a good sport, but really, she enjoys it.
While they played games, Sadie and grandpa Winder bonded over Sadie's baby.



What a great time we had. And then we were off to Utah!

No comments: