Sunday, March 18, 2012

here we go again...

February through June are fun and crazy months around here with some very time-consuming sports going on. After t-ball last year Tyler was certain he didn't ever want to play again. Spencer and I just smiled. Sure enough, around Halloween time he decided he wanted to give Farm a try. We were happy, not because of the time-commitment, but because we really want our kids to lean toward team sports, especially when they are this young. It's such a formative time, and we feel those types of sports are important. He has two great coaches who really teach them the basics and just encourage them to have fun and cheer each other on. I love it.

Opening day was last week.
When Tyler was born with flaming red hair I decided I would never put him in orange. Thankfully it's not flaming red anymore, and is more of a brown/blonde/strawberry (depends on the season)...





Because his team color is bright orange. And he looks adorable. I mean...handsome?


Here's to a fun - and long - baseball season (with a buddy on his team). Go Mets!

6 comments:

GHFamily said...

These are great pictures and I love his hair!

hales said...

Rah rah rah for Tyler!

Natalie N said...

I think it's a cute color on him! Whitney's in orange too this year. You got some great pictures!

Carly said...

love him in orange. :) can't wait to see him play!

House of Tong said...

love his ears!!!!

Kristina and Tyson said...

WHAT A STUD! Just can't get enough of his adorableness...I mean handsomeness :)