Sunday, January 15, 2012

18

Oh, 18 months. How he is still SO MUCH my little baby, but has the independence of a growing toddler boy. I love him with my entire heart. I wish I could bottle part of him up because I truly enjoy him, and this age is my very favorite. I can't believe that when Emma was this age I had a new tiny baby... how can it be that I still feel like he is so much my baby?

If we hadn't had stake conference today, it would have been his first day in nursery. Next week.

He caused us a bit of stress the past 9 days. Lots of visits to blood labs, xray rooms and doctor's offices. Now that MY Tanner is back I am so extra grateful for who he is. He loves me, he loves my attention, and I hear "mom" about 400 times a day. I love it every time. I love when he gets right in front of my face and those gorgeous eyes look inside of me. Pure heaven. I don't love the screaming, but I know it is temporary.

Here are some of my favorite pictures of this little rascal.








8 comments:

hales said...

I love you too, Tanner!!

Carly said...

Love those amazing eyelashes! Miss him already!

April said...

oh he is sooo cute! I too hear "mommy" 400xs a day. And I love to say "what" and he'll say, "mommy" its a little game we play. such a fun/crazy age. I hope he's ok? lab tests are so scary, sorry!

Cheri said...

yes, he is totally ok!! :)

GHFamily said...

How can he be 18 months old already?

House of Tong said...

WHAT. I thought he was older. I guess I just based that on his activity. lol

Misty said...

Yes! A fun age indeed. For me that's righ before they start pushing me to the limit! Haha! What a cute boy!

What happened with him?

Laura H. said...

Such a cute kid! We miss you guys!