Friday, October 21, 2011

busy monkey


This kid is at the height of his busyness, at 15 months old. No one really cares about stats, let's be honest, but suffice it to say he is low for weight and high for head size which equals lots of falling on his face. And constant forehead bruises.

He brings me the Baby Bjorn all the time, whining to get in it.

Every circular item is a "ball." Pumpkins, nectarines, rocks, polka dots...

He is obsessed with his dad. Obsessed!

He chased my grandparents' cat around (and dog) until it hissed at him and scared me. Unfortunately he wasn't too friendly to the humans in the house.

Is 22 pounds of cuteness. I still get stopped ALL.THE.TIME by random people who want to get a small piece of him.

Loves books like they are candy. Holy cow, we read a lot.

Likes to talk on the phone. He walks around the house, talking (blabbing) into it.

Says about 12 words at this point, but understands a heck of a lot more. One of his words is "Papa."

I love my little sidekick. Now if I could just get him to sleep through the night and nap more than an hour...

7 comments:

Carly said...

He is way too busy for sleep. Love that cutie pie. And holy cow- all those pictures are amazing.

hales said...

Tanner Dude! You are so dang cute. Come and see me and I will read to you all day long.

Misty said...

He is super cute!

GHFamily said...

Cheri,
Tanner's hair looks WHITE! Too cute!

The Reichmans said...

He really is SO cute! I love his big eyes. I hope he starts sleeping for you soon...

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

LOVE all these about your adorable kids!!

Natalie N said...

Hey Cheri! I've loved reading these posts about your kids. What beautiful pictures and great snapshots of what they're like at these ages.

We're thinking of you today. I'm sure you're probably doing something special to remember this day. Wish I could give you a big hug in person. We love you guys!!
xoxo