- I got mastitis for the first - and hopefully last - time.
- Tyler had one of the worst days of his life, that ended with lots of thorns in his hands and elbows.
- Emma compared me to a pig and how they feed their babies.
- Emma left me a note (notes are a nightly occurrence) saying when she's a mom she isn't going to yell at her kids (wanna bet?). Ouch.
- Some of our good friends moved away.
- I tried to let Tanner cry it out, but after 75 minutes couldn't take it anymore. It put me in a bad mood and I felt awful the rest of the day. His will is stronger than mine.
- Spencer was gone for two days and by the time he got home I had never been happier to see him.
- So...Spencer took the big kids to work with him yesterday (Saturday).
- Tanner started interacting/playing with me. He's lucky, because that's the ONLY thing that saved him this week.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Posted by Cheri at 8:32 AM
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Will someone please tell me when we became old fogies? Old enough to have two kids in school? Now I can't stop thinking about how soon college will be here... (Emma was taking the picture.)
At least this boy will still blow me kisses while my heart is breaking a little bit. When I picked him up he told me about all the kids who "didn't keep the rules." He is SO Spencer's child.
And this girl...she asked me if she could be shy the first day. Haha. Check out her wardrobe. That's her grandma's influence.
Posted by Cheri at 10:27 AM