Friday, February 5, 2010

portraits

At church I work with the 16-18 year old girls. And man, they are cute girls. Perhaps this new calling is the reason I am suddenly quite nervous for Emma to keep growing up. I mean, if she looks this darn cute now, what do we have coming??

I am notorious for saying "this is my favorite age!" regarding my kids. Once again, I feel that way right now, but for more than just the normal reason. I don't want her to get older!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Dad said...

Like her mother except for those beautiful brown eyes.

Misty said...

her eyes are beautiful! and yes, you'll have to beat the boys away with a stick!

The John Hollingshaus Family said...

Beautiful pics! Let's do mine soon;)

Natalie N said...

I love that purple on her! What a beautiful little gal. I agree--let's figure out a way to stunt these girls' growth or something. :)
xoxo

Lisa R.D. said...

Great photos! She is darling!

Koko said...

she is just beautiful!!! i love her eyes!!! you are gonna have the boys standing in lines at your doors ;)