Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Spectacular

Once again, we have done something pretty amazing and wish we would have done it sooner. We've lived in this area now for the better part of 2007 and hadn't yet taken our kids to see the nearby temple. My parents were here for two days this weekend and it seemed like the perfect time. Not only are the grounds gorgeous (and have lots of Christmas lights up already) and so serene, but the view of the bay is spectacular, especially on a clear day. If you have an eye for it, you may be able to see the GG bridge far in the distance.

How nice it was to have my dad, the photographer, to take a million (seriously) pictures. And of course, my kids adore their Papa and Grandma so they were awesome during those two days. Could I ask for more?


I think these two are pretty darn cute. What personalities they have. I really like this picture. Tyler's expressions--together with his red hair--crack me up, and Emma's charm is unmatched. I can officially say, FINALLY, that I'm glad they're so close in age. :)

3 comments:

hales said...

You made Dad's day.

Janene said...

Cute cute! That picture makes me realize how much they have grown up!

Misty said...

I really love this picture!