Friday, October 5, 2007

The Happiest Place on Earth...It Really Is!

I took the kids to Disneyland yesterday, and I wish I could capture so many moments in my mind forever. While we've gone a few times, this time both kids were at the ages where we experiencd the epitome of a good time. Everyone who knows me knows I don't pay full price (or even half price) for anything, so I had an amazing deal on park tickets. Also, there weren't many people there, and it was totally decorated for Halloween. I went on more pukey rides than I care to think about or remember, we got Emma on all the scary rides - and she liked them! - and Tyler got to see Lightning McQueen and Mater (AND clean them!). By the time of the parade Tyler was running on empty, not having taken any nap, and I could tell they were losing steam. When we got to the car, it took a total of 14 seconds for Tyler to fall fast asleep. Emma followed a few minutes later. Even with how exhausting it is, it's so worth it to see them get excited at every little magical thing! I love the fun that comes with having a 2 and 3 year old!


We leave for Hawaii tomorrow morning. I can't stop stressing about leaving Tyler for a whole 6 days, but I know it's something we really need, and I know the kids will be well taken care of. We are so excited.

No comments: