Sunday, September 11, 2016

More boat - holding on to summer!

At the tail-end of summer we learned some fun tricks. First, Spencer got up with tanner on the surfboard (!) and then Tanner and I were able to do it. It's so much harder with an extra 47 pounds on your surfboard... And THEN, Tanner got up on the trainer skis! The first time he lasted about 5 seconds, then 6 and then 7. But I was in the water with him once and he got up and went for - I'm not joking - 8 minutes! They kept circling me and I realized I needed to move closer to shore so I wasn't just bobbing in the open. Each time he would go by the grin on his face gave me the giggles. He LOVED it!

Tyler has also gotten pretty good on the surfboard, Emma has gotten good at everything, and Spencer and I really enjoy surfing.

We sure love our summers in Arkansas.









1 comment:

Carly said...

Coolest pictures! I need to come visit during boat season! (or any season!)