Sunday, August 21, 2016

back to school

I honestly was in mourning the last week of summer. I just love having my kids home! Sometimes people tell me that makes me a good candidate for homeschooling, but I don't want to TEACH my kids; I want to play with them! We sure had a full, fun, busy summer, and I think that made it harder to say bye to them.

They knew all their classes and teachers, so they were off on the first day! Spencer did take the boys to school (but from then on they rode the bus) and walked Tanner to his class.







 The next day, this little lady got to head off to her first day of preschool. Even right before, she was angry about having to go and told anyone would listen, "I will NOT go to preschool!" We went shopping for a gift for her to take her teacher, and that changed her! She went happily, and LOVED it. Stinker.

 And she wants to wear lipstick and get all fancy for preschool.
And now I'm counting down to the end of May. :(

They have all adjusted well. Except for me! I miss having them around.

No comments: