Sunday, July 19, 2015

Tanner turns 5

I don't know why I struggle so much with this boy growing older but I do!! He is so sweet and fun and EASY and mellow...and I adore him more than I can say.

He asked to go on the boat, so we went out the Monday before his birthday and he pretty much just wanted to do the tube. The kids rode for a looooong time. Just how he wanted it.


He has known for months that the new Amazeum would be opening ON his birthday, so that is what he wanted to do. We went at opening and stayed until lunchtime. He and Tyler played and played and then they would sometimes come find me and the girls.


It's a fun place, and he got to wear his birthday shirt and button there. A worker even sang happy birthday to him.

We got Chick-fil-a for lunch and he played with his new toys.

We were pretty busy later in the day so he sorta got jipped, but awesome Emma made him a lego cake that we ate for dinner. Then we had to pack up for our 2 1/2 week trip out west.





No comments: