Wednesday, March 12, 2014

this is real life

Lest you (or I, when I look back someday) think that my life is all unicorns and rainbows and peaches...here is my reminder of the hard parts. And by "hard parts," I am referring 90% to a certain baby in our house.




(sick and sweaty...and i was trapped)

And lest you think I am exaggerating...I am not.
After listening to Sadie scream and watching fits be thrown every few minutes for almost 5 weeks I got some good answers and also a solution to just one of her problems - her very first ear infection.

But this is the cute baby I prefer. 

I get glimpses of her, and am starting to feel like we have turned a corner and I will get to know THIS Sadie a lot better soon.


(The key to her heart? Scrambled eggs and a green smoothie. Every.morning.)

1 comment:

Carly said...

She looks exactly like you in the picture with the white sweater!

Glad she's feeling better.