Wednesday, April 3, 2013

easter

We have two azaela plants that bloom every year in the beginning of April. When Easter is late in April they are looking rather sorry by that point. With Easter early this year, they weren't quite in full bloom.

We always take our Easter pictures in front of the pink one. As the kids get older/taller we see fewer blooms.

Sadie's thighs are just awesome. I can't help but smile and pinch them. My first CHUNK.



Growing up we had an Easter dress/Easter tie tradition. I am trying that in my family. I think. I will do better next year. (This year Spencer got a new tie and Emma and I had new clothes.)

We clearly need to spend more than 3 seconds posing ourselves. I know better.

Love my cute family.

5 comments:

House of Tong said...

Chunky thighs!!!

Carly said...

Ooh I love your skirt!

hales said...

Cute cute cute!

Misty said...

With young kids sometimes all you HAVE is 3 seconds to pose yourselves.

I love her thighs, too. Chubby babies are darling!

Kristina and Tyson said...

I love these Easter Pics and I love your cute outfit Cheri! Such a great fam!