Monday, November 22, 2010

8 is great

8 years ago I waited--with a bunch of grooms--for Spencer. For 20 minutes. We had just been married, and were about to go outside the temple to see everyone and take pictures. Yes, I waited for him. That image still makes me laugh - me waiting with a bunch of men. He blames food poisoning but I sometimes wonder if nerves caused the upset stomach. :)

I can't believe it's only been 8 years because it feels like we've done so much, and have gone through so much. He's smart and good and righteous and I am so grateful he was and is still so persistent. We are perfect together.

Can't wait for the next 8!

10 comments:

April said...

We were meant to be friends! We are so much alike, it will be 8 years for us in december. Happy anniversary!

House of Tong said...

Congratulations!!!! xoxoxo

jksfam said...

Happy Anniversary!!! 8+ and eternity to go! :)

Carly said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! love you guys!

Dad said...

Perfect son-in-law,daughter, and grandkids.

Natalie N said...

Happy 8th from us too!! :)

Rachel said...

I had forgotten that you two were married just month before us. Congrats on eight!!! That's so funny that you had sit and wait for him for so long. I hope his food poisoning didn't ruin anything else. Craig got sick with food poisoning on our wedding night and ended up sick for almost our entire honeymoon. Now it makes a great memory though.

Misty said...

Haha! I waited for Phil, too. Someone had to go out to the car to get his tux because they forgot to bring it in initially because they were running late then, too! =) Thank you, Seattle traffic!

Congratulations!

GHFamily said...

Of course he had an upset stomach. I would have upset nerves, I mean, stomach too if I just married the most perfect person in the world!

The Skoobs said...

I'm always waiting for Dan after we are done with our session...hilarious!!!!