Monday, March 16, 2009

Charity

Feeling charitable? Do you love digital scrapbooking? There's a wonderful site out there for digiscrappers (GG Digital Designs); imagine my surprise when I saw their new kit this morning - it's called Angel of Mine and ALL the proceeds from the purchase of the kit go to Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep. What a wonderful, sweet idea! I am one who NEVER pays for kits (I get all mine for free) but this is one I will definitely be paying for. $9.99. The kit is huge!

The girl whose story is featured is someone I've recently gotten in touch with; she has almost the exact same story as I do - baby girl, 37 weeks, cord accident. I didn't know about NILMDTS at the time but she did and she has some wonderful pictures that I'm sure she'll cherish forever.

Check it out! (If anyone in my area wants to learn digiscrapping, I'm a very willing teacher!)

3 comments:

April said...

I wish I was a digital scraper I would totally get it. Isn't it beautiful? What a sad story of both your baby girls. I hope you are doing well. How special that you personally knew Elder Wirthlin, what a great man. Thanks for sharing, how hard to lose two people so close.

Amy said...

Thank you for posting this Cheri! It is a beautiful kit. I'm grateful to them.

Britney and Jaron said...

I love the kit! I have a digital scrapbook program but I'm not really sure how to use it. I wish you still lived in Utah! I would love it if you could teach me!