Thursday, July 12, 2007

My Kids are Growing Up!


Tyler spoke his first sentence this week (okay, it was just 3 words, but still constitutes a sentence)! His "sentence" was in reference to his female toddler-friend, Brookelyn, who can put a grin on his face by just looking at him. This morning, as he was trying to lift a rather heavy half-gallon of apple juice onto a shelf at his eye level, he finally succeeded and while throwing his arms up into the air in jubilation, yelled, "Did it! Up!"


Emma is another story (never STOPS talking) but sure is mature and smart. If I tell her we will make brownies on Sunday, she will remember on Sunday and pester me until I keep up my end of the deal. She's very sweet and has a kind heart. Meanwhile, Emma and Tyler have started playing together (it helps that they can be outside almost any day of the year) and I am finding myself with tidbits of free time (hence, this blog).


*This picture of them is taken underneath the waterfall at the Monterey Aquarium. Boy, when that water comes falling down it sure does make for lots of smiles and cute pictures.

1 comment:

Kristina and Tyson said...

what dang cute kids you have! They are so adorable! I can't wait to see them soon~