Friday, July 20, 2007

Future Blackmail


I seem to be getting more and more pictures of Tyler that will someday embarrass him. I don't know if I'm getting quicker with the camera or if he is just getting more curious about Emma's things. He LOVES to wear Emma's sunglasses, and the grin on his face when he wears them is just priceless. I have plenty of pictures of Tyler wearing Emma's princess shoes (granted, his favorite pair is the BLUE pair - Cinderella), but I figure I won't shame him too much by posting those. This one isn't too bad - I just like it because he's so darn cute.

2 comments:

The Rich Family said...

I didn't know you had a blog. I saw it on Kristina's and then saw that you had mine on yours. TOo bad I am so bad at posting things. Maybe when Steve is back in school and I am more lonely, I will make time to blog. I love the pictures. We will have to come see you guys.
Love,
MElissa

Kristina and Tyson said...

love the look Tyler! He is such a cute kid! I seriously love his personality that I see through the pictures! At least he likes the blue shoes Cheri and not the pink or purple ones!