Wednesday, May 28, 2014

may

I can't believe May is almost over. June means school gets out and summer is creeping in. I am so excited!

Here is our May re-cap. Oh, and I am exhausted, for the record.

Emma is loving tennis. I have pictures of her somewhere, but can't find them.

Baseball. Oh, baseball. It takes up at least 3 of our nights/afternoons a week. Here Spencer is pitching to Tyler while Sadie looks on.

 Let's get a closer look at the back of this cute head. The curls kill me. So jealous.
I went south for Girls Weekend. Here I am with my mom and sister in Solvang. My friends up here have already decided we need a girls trip to Solvang sometime soon.
 Snapped this on our morning walk. Boy oh boy, going on a walk without pushing a stroller and without whining kids who need constant snacks or toys is so refreshing! I could have gone all day.
Paddle boarding might have been my favorite part. My board was not my favorite, but I think I got a good workout...
Sadie started Nursery on Mother's Day. She's not a fan yet.

It was open house at the school. Tyler had hurt his foot so he hobbled around to show us his class. Mr. Schneider really likes him; it's nice when you are the teacher's pet.
 Ms. Weidinger is about to become Mrs. Smith. Emma has enjoyed this year so so much, and her teacher really loves teaching - that is a huge breath of fresh air.

Gualala time came again. The weather was remarkable and it would have been totally perfect, except for... Sadie. She wasn't feeling well (we never did figure it out), and she managed to cry almost the entire time we were there, remarkably.

There was a lot of friend time...
And a LOT of log jumping...
Even Tanner got in on it (he can be bribed, this one).


Spencer jumped off for the first time. Emma was on her 15th jump here.
Tyler spent his time at the river playing with a frog. Or a toad?
We spent Memorial Day at the beach in Santa Cruz. It was gorgeous.
 More baseball...
This one is usually pretty messy when we are at a game.

 We hit 99 degrees during a 3 day heat wave. Yikes...
 These kids love hanging out in the motor home.

I think June will slow down a little. No more Scouts or baseball. Now we can just play!

No comments: