Tuesday, June 14, 2016

first two weeks of summer

With no snow days this year, the kids were out of school before the Memorial Day holiday, which is AWESOME! That weekend, our friends from CA, the Ralph's, came up to AR for the weekend. We did the boat and hung out and it was so fun!

The next Wednesday, my parents flew in! We went to Tulsa to get them, hitting up Costco and Sprouts first (yessss!).  On Thursday night my mom and I went to Kenny Chesnay (!) - it was a great concert and he was an incredible performer. Old Dominion opened for him and I really liked them for their two songs I know ("Break up with him" and one other that I can't remember now).


Friday was Shareholders, which was quite entertaining this year. James Corden hosted (he is FUNNY), then Andy Grammer, Jordan Smith, Maxwell, Nick Jonas, and Katy Perry performed.




Unfortunately we had some crappy weather and some crappy luck (a big bolt in the tire) so we didn't make it out on the boat that weekend. But our neighbors let us use their pool and that was really great.





The last 2 1/2 days my parents took care of the kids while Spencer and I went on Trek. I know they all had a great time - more on Trek later!

No comments: