Tuesday, December 10, 2013

not to be forgotten

Some noteworthy items:

How Sadie, when she wants something, gets in my face and nods her head and smiles until I figure out what she wants. (Way way better than screaming, I must say.)
How Christmas magic is alive and well. Watching my kids get soo, so excited about buying a gift for one of their siblings is just the best. (They each happened to draw the name of the person just younger, which works out so perfectly.)
How December is relatively NOT busy. A first, maybe a last, and definitely welcome!
How Sadie is taking 5-6 steps and claps for herself anytime she does it.
How Sadie is sleeping well (relatively speaking, of course). Too bad Tanner isn't!
All the Christmas lights!
That this is one of three months during the year that work is "slow" for Spencer.
Being awake at 1 am is easier when the tree is all lit up. Trying to convince myself...

(I am not a huge fan of colored tree lights, I think I have finally decided...)

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

hales said...

What? Colored lights are the best. Otherwise, they look like they could be for any other month of the year. "Restaurant lights" as a friend calls them.
And that picture of Sadie is priceless.