Friday, April 30, 2010

6 countries, 3 passport stamps

In 7 days, Spencer and I have visited 6 countries, and we still have one more to go. I have said it before - we take "trips" and NOT "vacations." My feet could have a story of their own to tell about our last week, but I'll wait and document it well once we're home. I'm missing my kids and am so grateful for my parents (and some friends) who have made it possible for us to take this trip of a lifetime. And of course for Spencer's parents who did the "tourist" thing with us for a few days and made it much easier on me to have at least 3 other people who I could understand (and who could understand me). As we are winding down, I told Spencer that one sign of a perfect trip is the fact that you're ready to go home. And I'm definitely getting to that point. What an incredible time we've had!

4 comments:

Jen said...

We take trips too. . . . . who need the Bahamas and your feet up? :)

Looking forward to seeing pictures and reading about your trip!!!

GHFamily said...

I can't wait to see your Cheri-documentary!

Natalie N said...

Hey! We've been wondering how everything panned out for you guys. SO glad you were able to go! Can't wait to hear all about your whirlwind TRIP. Heaven knows you two probably packed it all in! :)

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

So fun!! Can't wait to hear all about it...